A well respected Engineering Consultancy that works closely with Design and Build contractors and Developers to deliver design solutions from conception to completion. This includes design of multi-storey offices, hotels, student accommodation, housing sites and retail.
My Client is looking to recruit an Infrastructure or Senior Infrastructure Engineer with a minimum of four years experience in Civil / Infrastructure design. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning across infrastructure design on residential, commercial, retail and leisure.
Responsibilities & experience:
* Designing roads and drainage for infrastructure and development projects
* Working both as part of a multidiscipline team and individually, as appropriate.
* Develop skills to progress towards Chartered Status.
* SUDS / swales / soakaway design / infiltration basins.
* Surface water / foul water underground drainage design
* Road and sewer design to adoptable standards
Qualifications / Experience:
* The candidate will be degree educated within Civil Engineering and possess at least four years experience within a Consultancy.
* Good communication skills - oral and written;
* Good knowledge of Roads and drainage design standards and specifications.
* Proficient in the operation and application of Microdrainage/Windes and Civils 3D is essential for this role.
The role offers a structured training programme and excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
Minerva Appointments is committed to equality in the marketplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Minerva Managing Consultant: Marcus Lee
To find your next opportunity from those registered with Minerva Appointments select the headings which apply to your requirements from the menu on the left.
Our database is updated in "real time" so opportunities are added and reviewed constantly, not just on a daily or weekly basis.
If you prefer to discuss your objectives with one of our consultants directly, please click here for our contact details.